- When you are getting ready for this festive season, we want to make sure it is a cakewalk for you. Makeup, hair, and makeup removal: we are there with you at every step. Here is how you will be using this combo to get our dream look:
- Gold speaks loud and clear about glitter and shine. It provides powerful anti-aging benefits and helps firm, lift, brighten, and calm the appearance of skin while providing an opulent glow. You can use it to prep your skin as a face mask before you head out. It is a perfect way to prep your skin for makeup as it acts as a natural primer and moisturizer. You can also add it to your foundation to rid yourself of dull makeup. It illuminates your face and lets your foundation glow, giving it a dewy finish.
- Rosehip helps skin retain moisture, and dry skin is soothed and hydrated.
This oil is extremely effective at combating dry skin and promoting supple skin.It not only helps even out skin tone but also promotes a glass-like skin texture. You can use it as a MAKEUP MELTER and it slides like a dream. All you need to do is take a generous amount and massage your face with it, not sparing the area around the eyes. After that, simply wash your face with face wash and marvel at the results.
- The hair serum is everything your hair needs in this weather with so much styling and heat exposure. On your damp hair, use a generous amount on the lens and then style. This acts as a hair protection mist and also gives your hair a shiny look to make all the pictures you are going to take perfect!
Festive Glow Combo- 24 k Magic + Rosehip oil + Rupanzel Mush Hair Serum
Rosehip oil:Sunflower Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Apricot Oil, Rosehip Oil, Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Chamomile Oil, Rose Oil, Coconut Oil.
24k Magic: Aqua, Sodium Gluconate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Almond Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E, Propanediol, Sorbitol, Rose Oil, Saffron Oil, 24K Gold Foil, Licorice Extract, Orange Extract, Aloe vera Extract.
Rupanzel Mush Hair serum: Natural Squalene, Coconut Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil. Vitamin E, Argan Oil.
- Application Details and Usage tricks
Rosehip Oil: Clean your face and pat it dry. Take 4-5 drops and massage on your face and neck at night.
You can also use it as a Make-up Melter. Take a generous amount and massage your makeup thoroughly in soft round motions. once the makeup has bled, use a face wash and pat your face dry.
24k Gold Mask: Apply a generous amount on the damp face and let rest for 10-15 minutes. Wash with warm water and pat dry. This will give you glowing skin to be instantly ready for any party you wish to go to.
Pro tip: Use it as a glow ingredient in your foundation: take one pea size amount and mix it with your foundation. Apply generously on the face and blend blend blend! You will see how it creates a fine glowing finish on your base.
Rupanzel Mush hair Serum: Apply a generous amount on the damp hair and style it. You can also reapply it before you style your hair as it acts as a heat protection mist.